Friday 20 June 2008

Giz a job, I can do that..

Two of my mates are having interviews today so good luck to Simon who is going for an IT support job and Rob who is going for a Science Technicans job in the same college I work in, are you insane?
Ste and Kel Are going for some sort of MTV links presenters job, more on that when I find out the full details.
So basically it's Good Luck to all and I hope to be out celebrating with Simon and Rob later.
I applied for a job at MANCAT but no feedback as yet. Come on people, get your finger out, I want a new job too.
The exam season is nearly over and even though the students went off on study leave weeks ago they still come in and use the facilities. So for those on their last exams today good luck and I will see you all on results day.

1 comment:

-X-Loner-X-Starlight-X- said...

WOO!!!! I HAVE NO MORE EXAMS!!!!!

hmmm...what was I gonna say?

Oh yeah... I'm now joining you on the job hunt lol!