Monday 9 March 2009

Victimised.......

I know I have been neglecting the blog again but I have been a bit busy not only at my day job but also on a new project.
A friend of mine introduced me to a friend of hers who is making a short film in our area. If everything comes off OK she will be getting a job in Hollywood. But the Yanks want to see some recent work of hers so she has written a short thriller and is getting people to help film it.
One problem, we have no budget for equipment, locations, costumes etc. But the thing is that because of the importance of this project the number of people who have volunteered time, skills, homes, offices, bars, dogs etc to the film is amazing.
I am doing camera and editing and last night spent an hour and a half pacing round Brambles Bar with the director discussing the opening scene which will last approx 1 minute.
Filming of "The Next Victim" start the first week of the Easter break and is going to take up a lot of my time.
P.S. we still need a lift interior and a tall office block if you know where there is any going in the North Manchester area.

No comments: