Friday 23 May 2008

"And now, the end is near............." & Fotie time

So it has finally arrived. Today the year 13 students are going off on study leave. It should be a day of noisy students (nothing new) last minute leaver books writing, signing and white school shirt (from Primark) writing. Big shouts to Leoni as it is her birthday today. To Hayley for the chocolate. To Stuart who has a job interview today, good luck, mate.
Let the mayhem commence.

The pics I put here yesterday have been moved to;
http://picasaweb.google.com/1LeeGiles/OSFCLeavers2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya lee-lee!
You know you and stu are REALLY sad to see us go
:( .............................. I kno I am.

Nice pictures... I like that sum1 FINALLY has picis of me!.. I am on a lot of them (red adn white dress)

Smurfette (kat) xxxxx

Tracy Anne said...

LEE!!!
Thank-yoou!! :D
For everything...
but especially being our offical photographer!! :D
One quick question!
Why can't I click the one of the music class, and get a bigger version?
Second quick question (hehe)
Can you upload one of the 'nice' ie people not pulling silly faces of the group from last lesson!
Thank you muchly! :D
Tracy -xx-

-X-Loner-X-Starlight-X- said...

Heya Lee!

Yay Shout out for me!

Loving the pictures...

and thanks!
You are fantastic and I shall come and haunt you...don't forget to play you're recordings if you get lonely!

Leoxx

Anonymous said...

You're gonna miss us all really, and you know it...

i have it in writing...somewhere ;S

Tlk soon

betty x