Thursday 8 May 2008

Students a go go.....going

Well the Talent show went ok and a good time was had by all although I found the semi naked male students stage invaders a bit disturbing. Well done to all in the choir with the Les Mis stuff, sounded good and manged to walk into positions without tripping eachother up.
I noticed that the students are getting a little noisier than usual in the Study Area (you know who you are), it could be the good weather we are having at last or the fact they are all going on study leave in two weeks. I'll miss the noise, the mess, the hung over students sleeping it off, the blatant use of Facebook, the bikini top flashing (I bet you don't do that on Youtube Kelly).
The biggest problem is, what am I going to do for material for this blog with without them? This could be a problem, I may have to broaden my search for people talking stupid.
To the staff room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly is not amused......*unimpressed face*

Tracy Anne said...

Was quite funny though! :)