Thursday 29 May 2008

No rest for the techs.

I am taking a few days off and it has started already. A student who left last Friday has been in touch with a technical problem and she needs my help. All my fault for saying "If you need me, you know how to find me.
Nothing much happening at this end at the moment with it being half term. I accidentally got volunteered to move some decking (heavy work), I am cleaning the house (boring work) and I am fixing things (just work).
My mate Simon has the day off today. I wonder if he wants to go for a stroll to the Tiger later.
While I was walking into town the other day I was nearly run down by a bunch of kids on bikes, then I realised it wasn't their fault. It was those muppets at the council who can't do a simpl
e job right. study this photo for stupid mistakes.
















Coming soon....... The shortest cycle path in the world.

3 comments:

-X-Loner-X-Starlight-X- said...

typical council...we have some random cycle paths round here...

lemme guess...Betty?

lol

I shall bug you if I need Photoshop help :P

Tracy Anne said...

Haha
No Leo it was me hehe!!
Video issues hehe!
Hilarious piccy Lee!! :D.... but do you carry that massive camera EVERYWHERE with you?!? hehe

lois said...

When did u ever clean the house?!!!